DaisekirinzanAdd to My List
- North Area
- After MICE/Tourist facilities
Surrounded by the deep green forest where the Ryukyu mythology is ingrained in. In the Ashimui area, believed to be a holy site, oddly-shaped huge rocks, tropical forest and panoramic view can be observed. 4 walking routes are facilitated.
- 1241 Ginama, Kunigami village
- Closed day
- View website
- About 135 min by car from Naha Airport (using Okinawa Expressway)
- Cost / Visit fee
- Business Hour
- April – September: 09:00～17:00 (last entry)
October – March: 09:00～16:00 (last entry)
- Foreign language Brochure
- Guided tour “Holy Site: Ashimui Spiritual Tour” available.
- Panphlet and documents