Ishigaki Yaima Mura添加到我的清單
- Yaeyama Area
- After MICE/Tourist facilities
Located near Nagura Anparu bay, Ishigaki Yaima Mura is a model-town theme park with old Ishigaki houses brought over from different areas of the island. The Makishi House, which was built in 1923, is designated as Tangible Cultural Asset of Japan. Visitors can understand Yaeyama culture, feel the nature and experience the local entertainment.
- 967-1 Nagura, Ishigaki city
- Closed day
- View website
- About 30 min by car from Ishigaki Airport
- Description of service
- ・Paint your own Shisa lion-dog (30-40min, ￥1,300,up to 120 pax)
・mangrove guided tour (1h,￥3,300,1-10 pax) ,etc.
Please contact them.
- Cost / Visit fee
- Business Hour
- 09:00～17:30 (entry permitted until 17:00)
- Foreign language Brochure
- Animal Handling Business Operator Certificate
The Applicant: Ayapani Co., Ltd.
967-1 Nagura, Ishigaki city, Okinawa Prefecture
Type of Animal Handling Business Operator: Display
Registration Number Oki-Hachi-Ten 3-2
Registration Date: July 11th, 2006
Expiry Date: July 10th, 2016
Person Responsible for Animal Handling: Megumi Tokuyama
- Watch video