Okinawa Prefectural Government Agricultural Research Center, Ishigaki Branch마이리스트에 추가
- Yaeyama Area
- Factory Tours/CSR Programs
Ishigaki branch is a field agency of Okinawa Agricultural Research Center. To promote agriculture in Yaeyama area, both centers cooperate in experiments and research. Visitors can see the sugar cane, paddy-field rice and pineapple bleeding, experiment and research of cultivation techniques.
- 1178-6 Hirae-Chisokobaru Ishigaki City
- Closed day
- Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays
- View website
- 20 minutes drive from Ishigaki airport.
- Cost / Visit fee
- Free of charge
- Business Hour
- Caution for application
- ・Please contact us by phone at least 2 weeks in advance. Sometimes tour may not be available on your preferred date due to visit of big groups.
- Ordinary Capacity
- 10–15 pax. If outdoor tour only,
more than 20 pax are possible.