Chatan Town Tourism Association添加到我的清單
Hula dance lesson
- Central Area
Chatan, a town modeled after the American West Coast, is a popular tourist attraction in Okinawa. Here you can experience a Hawaiian Hula with the backdrops of beautiful twilight at the Mihama American Village. It especially gets crowded with tourists at the sunset.
- 16-2 Mihama,Chatan,Okinawa
- Closed day
- View website
- About 40 min by car from Naha Airpor
- Description of service
- Enjoy hula dancing in a small group, large group, or all MICE participants. Lesson to master one kind of hula dance in short time for after-MICE /
Adjustable / 5 – 50 pax (adjustable) / About 45 min
- Cost / Visit fee
- ¥3,650 (tax not included) / Reservations required
- Business Hour
- Foregin language availability
- English, Korean,Chinese (traditional), etc.
- Foreign language Brochure
- English, Korean, Chinese (traditional), etc.