Naha City Traditional Arts and Crafts Center添加到我的清單
Bingata dyeing (2 coasters, small tote bag, table runner, large tote bag)
"Naha City Traditional Arts & Craft Center, located on Kokusai-dori Street, has five studios. Craftsmen run all of the workshops including Bingata dyeing, Tsuboya pottery Shisa dog making, Ryukyu lacquer plate painting and Ryukyu glass making, so you can try any of these without worries."
- Tenbusu Naha 2F, 3-2-10 Makishi, Naha City
- Closed day
- "Ryukyu glass (Thu), Ryukyu Bingata (Sun), Shuri weave (Wed), Ryukyu lacquerware
(Please ask in advance)"
- View website
- About 3 min walk from Makishi monorail station
- Description of service
- "You can start coloring right away using pre-set pattern. Set aside for three days and then wash to complete your work of art at home. /10:00am– 4:00pm /1–40 pax / About 1h"
- Cost / Visit fee
- "¥1,540–¥3,100 / Take home the same day, and then wash out the starch at home three days later to complete."
- Business Hour
- 9:00am– 6:00pm