Uruma Tourism and Industry AssociationsAdd to My List
- Central Area
Uruma City is named after the Okinawan dialect Uruma (coral islands), and offers experiences of traditional Okinawan culture including Eisa dance, bullfighting and Bingata dyeing. This association also offers walking tours of the historic area with old houses and marine activities on the cobalt blue sea.
- Ichui JInbun-Kan .2F,468 Kawasaki
- Closed day
- Sat, Sun and national holidays
- View website
- About 60 min by car from Naha Airport
- Description of service
- Enjoy marine activities or traditional Okinawan Bingata dyeing lesson. There are a number of programs for visitors including interactive experiences.
- Cost / Visit fee
- Varies by program
- Business Hour
- Foregin language availability
- Waiting room at UNESCO World Heritage Katsuren Jo Site :3908 Haebaru, Katsuren, Uruma/TEL：098-978-7373/FAX：098-923-2179
Operating every day 9:00～18:00