Fujisaki Bingata KoboAdd to My List
Bingata dyeing lesson (table runner or reusable grocery bag)
- North Area
Fujisaki Bingata Studio has a studio and a shop. You can see the process of Bingata dyeing through the glass walls in the studio.
Kimonos, obi belts, accessories and other items made in the studio can be purchased at the shop.
- 418 Abu Nago-shi
- Closed day
- View website
- About 90 min by car from Naha Airport (using Okinawa Expressway)
- MICE plan
- We have a various lineup to choose from such as tote bag, coaster, pouch, sacoche bag etc.
- Description of service
- Create your very own bingata work of art simply by applying your favorite color to the pattern already drawn on the fabric. / Up to 30 pax / About 2h
- Cost / Visit fee
- ￥1,100~3,850／1 hour to 1 and a half hours
- Business Hour
- Credit Card
- VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, etc
- Foregin language availability