Taiken Kobo ChurakajiAdd to My List
Making a decorative music box
This Okinawa art studio located in Heiwa-dori Street, close to Kokusai-dori Street and Makishi Public Market.
Here you can enjoy making a “Shisa dog” (house guardian/amulet) Ryukyu glass art, candles, etc.
- 3-2-50 Makishi (along Heiwa-dori street), Naha City
- Closed day
- View website
- About 7 min walk from Makishi monorail station
- Description of service
- Choose from around 200 different songs, including island songs, and create your very own personalized decorative music box using glass crafts and beads. / 10:00am–8:00pm / Up to 100 pax / About 40 min
- Cost / Visit fee
- ¥2,050 (separate fee applies for glasscrafts) / Offered: year-round
- Business Hour
- Credit Card
- VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX,DINERS, Union Pay