Site Usage and Information Agreement
- Site Usage and Information Agreement
Site Usage and Information Agreement
Okinawa MICE Navi (hereinafter referred to as “this site”) is the expert MICE information site f for the companies, agent, societies, and various groups operated by Okinawa Convention & Visitors Bureau (hereinafter referred to as “OCVB”). We assume that you have accepted all the following terms and the terms equivalent to them.
- 1) This site may change the terms without the consent of our users. In this case, the terms shall be based on the latest terms after the change, so please check the latest terms.
- 2) The terms after the change shall be effective as of the time when the change was displayed, except as otherwise provided.
- 4.The viewing environment
- Our users shall prepare communication devices, software, telephone subscription contract and Internet connection contract, etc. at their own responsibility and expenses. Also, they shall bear the expenses of the communication fee and connection fee relating to the use of the services.
- 5.Recommended browsers
- Though this site is prepared aiming for proper display under the environment of many composition ratios of browsers, there may be cases where part of the site is not properly displayed or some functions can’t be used (including the use of beta versions of browsers, preview versions, etc.).
We will consider responding to new browsers if necessary, but there may be cases where the stability of display or operation is not secured due to the defects of unpublicized browsers.
- 6.Obligation and responsibility of users
- Our users shall not do the following acts in use of the services.
- 1) The act which infringes on the rights of this site or partner companies, and the act which may do that.
- 2) The act which infringes on the property of this site or partner companies, and the act which may do that.
- 3) The act that damages Okinawa MICE Navi or partner companies, and the act which may do that in addition to the above (1) and (2).
- 4) Unauthorized use of the ID and password used on this site.
- 5) Unauthorized use of other people’s ID or password.
- 6) The act which transfers or sublicense someone’s ID or password to a third party.
- 7) The act which uses a harmful program such as a computer virus, etc. through the services or provide it.
- 8) The act which unreasonably interferes with the operation of the services and brings disadvantages to Okinawa MICE Navi or the act which may do that.
- 9) The act which infringes on the intellectual property rights such as a copyright or other rights of this site or a third party.
- 10) The act which slanders this site or a third party to defame the reputation or trust of this site or a third party.
- 11) The act which prevents other users from using the services.
- 12) The act which infringes on the property, privacy, portrait rights or publicity rights of this site or a third party, or the act which may do that.
- 13) The act of an election campaign or this kind of act.
- 14) The act which violates public order and morality, or may do that.
- 15) The act which violates laws and ordinances, or may do that.
- 16) The criminal act or the act related to a criminal act, or the act that may cause a criminal act.
- 17) Other acts which Okinawa MICE Navi considers as an inappropriate act.
- 7.In case users caused a problem
- 1) If this site or our partner companies are damaged by our customers’ act that violates the terms or fraudulent or illegal act, we may claim the damages to the customers.
- 2) This site shall not take any responsibility for the dispute between our users and a third party, the damage to a third party caused by our users should solve the problems at their own responsibility and expenses.
- 8.Disclaimers of the Business operator
- 1）The use of this site shall be done at the users’ own reasonability.
- 2）This site shall not take any responsibility for the damages caused by the use or unavailability of this site.
- 3）This site shall not take any responsibility for the damages due to the accidents of software or hardware caused by the use if this site, communication failure, and troubles between our users and a third party, and other accidents.
- 9.Discontinuation, Interruption and change of the site
- 1) This site may change or terminate the contents of the services without prior notices to our users.
- 2) This site shall not take any responsibility for the disadvantage or damage our users had due to the changes in the previous item.
- 3) This site may discontinue or interrupt part or all of the services without prior notices if it applies to either of the following reasons.
- ・In case the maintenance, inspection and updates of the devices or systems for the provision of services are conducted regularly or urgently.
- ・In case the provision of services is difficult due to fire, blackout, or force majeure such as natural disasters.
- ・In case the services of telecommunications operators are not provided
- ・In case we considered the services need to be interrupted or discontinued due to operational or technical reasons, or the provision of the services is difficult.
- 4) This site shall not take any responsibility for the disadvantage and damages our users or a third party had due to the discontinuation and interruption of the services.
- 10.The handling of the information for users
- 1) This site or the providers have intellectual property rights such as copyrights, licenses, or other rights for all the works, portraits, characters, marks and other information on this site. Downloading, printing out, and duplication in other methods shall be limited to private use in the personal or household scope. Please refrain from using (copying, uploading, posting, quoting, etc.) the information or programs on this site for other websites or printed matters.
- 2) The copyrights of the trademarks (trademarks and service marks) displayed on this site belong to Okinawa MICE Navi or the right holders Okinawa MICE Navi granted a license to. Please refrain from using without licensors’ permission.
- 3) Unauthorized use of the contents posted on this site for media such as websites, SNSs, newspapers, magazines, and mail magazines beyond the scope granted under the copyright law is strictly prohibited.
- 11.Cautions on downloading the MICE PPT proposal document
- 1) The “MICE proposal document” was prepared with the aim of inviting MICE to Okinawa Prefecture in order to utilize the MICE related information in Okinawa as materials.
- 2) The document is distributed so that travel agencies, organizers for a society or conference, PCOs who are planning incentive tours to Okinawa can consider about holding events and exhibitions, and it can be used as a material for project proposals.
- 3) You may use the “MICE proposal document” on this site only to the extent necessary to use it for project proposals mentioned above.
- 4) Please register as site users. We may send news letters such as notices to the registered e-mail address from OCVB.
- 5) We shall not allow users to use the “MICE proposal document” for the use purposes that OCVB considers as inappropriate or conflict with the prohibited matters. However, the data of the MICE proposal document can be processed as long as it doesn’t significantly damage the conceptual image of the subject.
- 6) The copyright of the data of the “MICE proposal document” on this site belongs to OCVB.
- 7) OCVB shall not take any responsibility for the loss, damage and dispute incurred because of the use of explanations or keywords given in the said data.
- 8) The users must display either of the following credits.
「”©Okinawa Convention & Visitors Bureau”
* The character of © can be replaced with “Materials provided by” and “Copyright: “.
- 9) The duplication of part of the “MICE proposal document”, the use of alteration of image materials such as postcards and calendars, and the transfer, lease, sales, distribution and submission of data to a third party are strictly prohibited.
- 10) OCVB shall not take any responsibility even if disputes between users and a third party regarding the damage, loss and various kinds of rights due to the use of the “MICE proposal document” are incurred.
- 12.Intellectual property rights (copyrights, trademarks, etc.)
- 13. Posting a link to this site
- You can post a link to this site for free, and you don’t have to tell us about the posting. If you want to post a link, please read the following well and do so after agreeing on the statement. This site is linked to many other websites and resources, which are outside our management. Even if users suffer a disadvantage through the content, etc., OCVB shall not take any responsibility for that. Please understand the following when you post a link to this site.
We have to decline links from other websites such as followings:
- ・If you post a link to this site, please make a setting so that this site is opened in a new window.
- ・This site shall not take any responsibility for the information of the linked sites.
- ・Please use the text link or the banner prepared below.
- ・Please download the banner image and use it. (Please use it as it is without editing.)
- ・Any website which abuses and defames, damages the reputation of, or is likely to do the same on our website or any third party.
- ・Any website which infringes the author’s copyright of or is likely to do the same on our website or any third party.
- ・Any website which violates the property, reputation, personal right and/or privacy of or is likely to do the same on our website or any third party.
- ・Any website which is against public order.
- ・Any website which is likely to mislead and/or cause a mistake in the judgement by its viewers.
- 14．System operation and Information
- This site is operated by Okinawa Convention & Visitors Bureau (OCVB).
The contact and address are as follows.
Okinawa Convention & Visitors Bureau (OCVB)
TEL: 098-859-6125 FAX: 098-859-6222
Okinawa Industry Support Center 2F, 1831-1 Oroku, Naha City, Okinawa 901-0152
Inquiries for Okinawa MICE Navi：
Okinawa Convention & Visitors Bureau (OCVB)
Promotion dept. MICE Marketing Section persons in charge of the website
Contact: 098-859-6130（Direct Line to MICE Section） E-mail address: email@example.com